For His Glory: A Kaleidoscope of Wisdom is a collection of meaningful and powerful reflections from real life experiences coupled with practical biblical wisdom. Going beyond the normal inspirational book, For His Glory unveils a kaleidoscope of commonsense precepts that challenges the reader to discover the wonders of living for God's glory. Eye-opening, life changing and easy to understand, For His Glory will enrich your life. See what others are saying and take a peek inside by Clicking Here! Also available on Kindle by CLICKING HERE!

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Grumpy Goodbye

According to my wife, I got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning; and, as good wives often do, she set me right in her own unique manner. She did, however, get me thinking. Why and what was eating at me that I made so grumpy. Quickly I rehearsed a dozen or more aggravations currently facing me but none of them warranted the amount of energy that I was expending. So what was it?

The conclusion was much simpler. I had become so busy that I wasn't planning any "fun" time for me – like writing. Thus today's blog. Seriously, I have become a workaholic. Everything I do I do for either the ministry and that includes ministering to others. I have allowed it to become so serious that I have become Mr. Grinch, Scrooge, and Grumpy.


It is time for a new leaf – and new nicer me – a new fun loving me. So – I am posting this blog and taking the remainder of the day off and going to find the fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment