For His Glory: A Kaleidoscope of Wisdom is a collection of meaningful and powerful reflections from real life experiences coupled with practical biblical wisdom. Going beyond the normal inspirational book, For His Glory unveils a kaleidoscope of commonsense precepts that challenges the reader to discover the wonders of living for God's glory. Eye-opening, life changing and easy to understand, For His Glory will enrich your life. See what others are saying and take a peek inside by Clicking Here! Also available on Kindle by CLICKING HERE!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sole Food


The mouth of the righteous brings forth wisdom…” Proverbs 10:31 NIV


I do not like “Sole Food”. Please note that I did not say I don’t like Soul Food. I said I do not like “Sole Food”; the kind of foot-leather you eat when you put your foot in your mouth. 


Nevertheless, despite my dislike for “Sole Food”, I seem to have a steady diet of shoe leather from speaking before thinking or speaking the right words in the wrong manner and/or time.


The problem with speaking the wrong words or the right words in the wrong manner is that you can not retrieve all of them. The words are like cutting a feather pillow open on a high mountain during a wind storm. You might attempt to undo the wrong but you will never do so completely.


I believe this is why God leaves such a terrible after-taste in your mouth after you have inserted your shoe into your mouth. It is so that we learn to choose our words with care and deliver them in the same manner.


May God grant all of us the wisdom to “keep a tight rein on his [or her] tongue! Share 

An Invitation to Join me on For His Glory Christian Talk Radio live Mondays and Fridays @ 09:00 A.M. You can join the conversation! Find out More! 


Follow me 

No comments:

Post a Comment