For His Glory: A Kaleidoscope of Wisdom is a collection of meaningful and powerful reflections from real life experiences coupled with practical biblical wisdom. Going beyond the normal inspirational book, For His Glory unveils a kaleidoscope of commonsense precepts that challenges the reader to discover the wonders of living for God's glory. Eye-opening, life changing and easy to understand, For His Glory will enrich your life. See what others are saying and take a peek inside by Clicking Here! Also available on Kindle by CLICKING HERE!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

What Suit Will You Wear?

Each day, Lord, I choose the "attitude suit" I will wear. Some days I put on my grump- doomsday-prophet suit; and on other days, I dress in my flaming red “angry bird” suit. This morning I found that I had worn to bed my cloudy-day pajamas; so I considered my poor-me blue suit. Nevertheless, with some reluctance, I chose to put on my it’s-a-great-day suit. And! Surprisingly it was a great day. 


For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he... (Proverbs 23:7)


If you enjoy Pastor Jim's snippets of Wit and Wisdom, then you will love his book: For His Glory: A Kaleidoscope of Wisdom. Biblical insights that will challenge and enrich your life. Take a minute and take a peek inside and view the video book trailer.

1 comment: